Thursday, January 1, 2009

simplify

That's my New Year's Resolution. One word, that's it. Sounds easy, right? But I don't think it will be.
We had a party last night, and I asked all the adults to write their New Year's Resolution. Many comments were what was to be expected, eat better, exercise more, learn more patience. I thought all night about what I would expect in the year 2009. Yes, of course, exercise, eat better, patience with my children, family game nights were all wonderful ideas and which I will try to incorporate into my new year also, but it wasn't quite what I was feeling. I wanted just one word, one strong word that I could hang onto in my head and easily remind myself of on a daily basis [especially when shopping].
simplify

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I just came across your blog and your clip boards are so adorable.