Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser Review


I love to try new things, as long as I feel the price tag is appropriate. I had seen this item advertised and thought I might like to try it. So once I saw it was on a small sale at our market, I picked on up. This is the Neutrogena Wave Power Cleanser and this is what the company says about it:

Now a breakthrough new power cleanser by Neutrogena® that will transform your cleansing routine. Experience an extreme deep clean for a refreshed feel and remarkably softer skin.
Better than the leading cleanser
Removes more dirt, oil, and makeup
Softer skin after 1 use
Gentle for daily use
Clinically proven superior to manual cleansing in 3 ways:
Tingly, cool foam penetrates deeper ~ 100% of women showed significantly deeper pore cleansing.
Gentle vibrating motion stimulates skin's surface ~ feel the massaging action open pores to remove more dirt, oil and make-up.
Softly textured pads sweep away layers of dead skin cells ~ see immediately softer, smoother skin after just 1 use.

REVIEW:
I didn't like it. I felt it did nothing new or exciting to my skin. This comes with small round pads that you stick onto the wave. You're supposed to get the pad wet to activate the cleansing suds. Big disappointment. If you want lather, you're not going to get it. I used it on my face and honestly didn't feel like I did anything. I wanted to wash my face again with my tried and true cleanser. I felt this was a waste of money. There is hardly any vibrating motion. I would have been better spending a bit more money for a nice electric exfoliator.

No comments: