Friday, January 23, 2009

The Obamas First Inaugural Dance To Beyonce (VIDEO)

The Obamas First Inaugural Dance To Beyonce (VIDEO)

I'm a Republican. Always have been, probably always will. I didn't vote for Obama. But, there is something quite special about his relationship with his wife. It's refreshing. I've seen them together in interviews and they seem like any couple next door. They tease each other, they laugh and they play. I feel I can relate maybe because the First Lady is only 1 year older than me. I feel like they could be our friends. And I really like to listen to Obama speak. He is passionate, articulate and powerful. I may not always agree with what he is saying, but he is something to listen to. Click on the link above to see this video of their first dance. It is beautiful.

No comments: