Monday, April 6, 2009

the B E S T stain remover by far

One thing I love about blogs is passing along tidbits of information to other moms. So today I share with you the BEST stain remover I have ever found. As some of you know, I have three kids ages 6, 8 and 9. That's a lot of laundry over the years and you can imagine, how many types of stains I've encountered. I've tried everything, I mean everything. You name it, I've tried it. Nothing works like the product below * Dawn Direct Foam * and a hard nail brush.


I threw away all those other bottles of stain removers and this is all I use. It takes out grease and oil stains, ketchup, chocolate, grass stains, everything. And I like the foaming action because you can use just one or two squirts on the fabric and it stays there, it doesn't run. Sometimes I use my fingernail and just scratch the stain back and forth, other times bigger stains call for a hard bristle nail brush. I swear, it's the best. Now, I haven't tried it on baby stains, formula and baby foods, because I remember nothing stains like carrots and bananas. Really though when you think about it, food stains our hands and we use soap to get it off, shouldn't that work for our clothes too?

No comments: