Friday, July 18, 2008

what have I been doing?

Haven't written for a number of days and why, because we've been busy getting our basement completed. Here is my studio, so far. My husband had to paint the entire basement ceilings which took a while, and lots of Aleve. These are my before photos, the blue and green tape. I found a color paint I loved, but it wasn't Behr Paint by Home Depot. It was another brand. We are pretty much tried and true Behr fans now. Well, Home Depot wouldn't custom blend the color I like into a Behr paint because the color I liked was a competitor sold in Home Depot. So I went with the Glidden brand. Let me tell you, we hated it. It went on the wall horribly. We're just used to nice and smooth and good coverage Behr. Luckily everything else we bought was Behr brand. Never again.


After photos. Floors still need laid, but we have to paint the bathroom and the rest of the basement first. Then the flooring and then I can MOVE IN!!!









No comments: