Saturday, June 14, 2008

fabulous garage sale find

(what's going on with this photo? This is the second one I took and they both did the same thing. I think the reflection is messing with my camera. But you can see three little square drawers on the bottom)

I'm about beside myself with giddiness (is that even a word?). I am not an avid garage sale chick. If I happen by one and can see from my car something that catches my eye, then I'll stop. I don't enjoy rummaging around table full of junk to look for treasures. So imagine my excitement when I saw this on the driveway of a house. I was talking to my husband on my cell phone and I think I actually hung up on him when I saw this. I had to run and grab it, even though no one else was even there, I knew it would be snatched away before I could get my grubby little hands on it. Okay, now how much did this cost, you ask? $5. Yes, five buckeroos. I couldn't believe. I had even talked myself into spending $20 on this baby before I even was close enough to look at it. How cute is this going to be freshly painted, hanging in my studio? Giddy, simply giddy with excitement.

No comments: