Friday, May 9, 2008

Studio

Okay, see I put the photos in reverse order. Anyway, this is my studio in the works done by my sweet husband who wants me out of his den. So this is my closet and to the right a little lounging alcove hoping to get a small sofa in there or big fat chair at least, with ottoman of course.

This is looking to the left of my closet. And yes, I have a window. We had our builder dig our basements extra deep so most of ceilings are 10'. We both hate feeling like we're in a basement with the low ceilings and dingy lighting. You really don't feel like you're in a basement, which is exactly how we wanted it to feel. Can't wait. Walls are just primed white, but my colors will be kiwi green, black and cream. I'll post more when we get closer --- fingers crossed by summer.



So now I'm going to try to add some photos of my studio in the works. Let's see if I can figure it out.

No comments: