Thursday, May 15, 2008

IKEA, IKEA, I'm off to IKEA tomorrow

So doing my little IKEA dance here in my room. I've been wanting to go to IKEA so badly, so far I've only been able to drool over the website. I thought I would have to travel to Pittsburgh or Detroit to see the store, but lo' and behold, the beautiful folks at IKEA found Ohio worthy enough to provide us with a store in West Chester (suburb of Cincinnati). So off we go, Sophie and my mom tagging along. Not too many more days of weekday freedom before the boys are out of school, so I must take advantage. I sure hope the clerks at the store won't mind me taking photos of everything. I'm such a geek ... but in a good way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the pics from IKEA! By the Way LOVE the music selection. I was dancing around the room to Donna!! :) Mrs. Wokum