Wednesday, August 12, 2009

under kitchen sink make-over

My kids start school is 2 weeks and my project list is starting to grow. Oh, I dream of all the things I can get done with three off to school all day long.
Well, one thing that I couldn't stand one minute longer, the nasty, messy, unorganized mess under my kitchen sink. Does it get any more gross than this?

Any more unorganized than this? I don't even know what's in there.
Anything nastier than a dirty waste basket and cabinet floor? This is embarrassing.

Okay, everything out and clean, scour and scrap everything accumulated over the last several years. Oh, my better.

A little pretty contact paper. Presto - instant happy :-)

A quick trip to Target to get a couple new bins that fit perfectly for what I need. Alrighty, DONE.
check that one off my list ~ and this only took me 30 minutes (minus the 1 1/2 hour trip to Target because you know a girl just gets googlied eye in that store).
So much better don't you think? This makes me so happy.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there,
Saw your blog posting about adopting your puppy from Windy Hill kennel. We're thinking of getting a puppy there too, but can't visit (we live in California). Would you be willing to share your experiences there? If so, I can be reached at terrijohardy@gmail.com. Thanks!
Terri