So I quit my part-time school year job. Got a little more time on my hands to finish up house projects. With the kids in school, I am enjoying the quiet hours of getting things done without interruption. Okay, well maybe I haven't quit started that list yet as I did just quit three days ago, but I did make a list. Here's what I hope to accomplish by the end of the year.
- Clean and rearrange my closet [later post]
- Curtains for the family room
- Curtains for the lower level
- Spray paint Pottery Barn desk [find a chair for said desk ~ refinish?]
- Finish mudroom decor [already did board and batten] just need to finalize
- Paint walls, touch-up woodwork, trim
- Paint stairs and stain landings
- Design foyer architectural detail [thinking board and batten]
- Wallpaper powder room
- Sort and rearrange gift wrapping closet
- Sort and rearrange boys' linen closet
- Sort and rearrange storage area in lower level
Looking at my list, I feel like I didn't do anything over the summer! Lots of organizing and shuffling around, hopefully not spending too much money since I'm not working and all.