Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WOO-HOO Jackpot at Hobby Lobby

80% off sales at Hobby Lobby get me crazy excited. I usually find one or two things, but not today. No today I found 8 items. This was better than a garage sale. Roughly $38 for everything? You have got to be kidding me.

Rectangular black/cream box $1.80 [orig. $10] ~ leaving as is - perfect
Square black/pink box $1.60 [orig. $8] ~ painting and decoupaging for Sophie's room
Square fleur de lis plaque $3.20 [orig. $16] - painting cream or black
Tall bird $2.40 [orig. $12] - painting cream
Fleur de lis on left and other tall thing leaving as is - both for $10 [orig. $25 and $30]
Medieval looking plaque $6 [orig. $30] - as is going above husband's office door frame

Look at this mirror below. Isn't that cool [and heavy]. Not sure what I'm doing with it but I think I'll rub cream paint on it and give it an aged look. See the price tag?
No , well here's a closer look ~


And here's what I paid ~






No comments: