Sunday, April 25, 2010

still around?

Do you ever wonder when someone doesn't blog for a while that something must be going on in their life that just could be bad? Well, my dad has been sick. In/out of hospital, undiagnosed internal bleeding, rehab in nursing home, back home, back to hospital. Just crazy. Trying to pull things back together and have some free time for myself. I need it, my soul needs it, my family needs it. Starting to feel the drain of everything and a bit overwhelmed.

Not to mention my kids' elementary school carnival is this weekend and I, of course, had committed quite a while ago to chair a committee. Everything happening at once and not enough hours in the day. You know, you've been there. It will pass. Just gotta get through this week of carnival, school and sports. Deep breathes my friends, deep breathes.

No comments: